Types of Information Collected:
- Contact information including name, address, email address, phone numbers. All information is given voluntarily.
- Email Communications sent between ATA and users are retained for responses and record keeping purposes.
- Web Cookies are small files that are stored by your web browser while visiting out site. They allow the browser to request information from our site. You may alter your browser setting to disable web cookies.
- Outside Sites may link to and from our webpage. We hold neither responsibility nor liability for the content of these pages. ATA for CPR maintains high standards for all content we host on the web and hope other content providers will do the same.
Ways Information is Utilized:
- Student accounts are established using data shared during registration.
- Certificates are printed with the student's full name and mailed to the address given.
- Payment details are shared with a third party billing company to process compensation for ATA as outlined during the registration process.
- All legal requirements for sharing information will be respected.
- Students will be contacted via email, phone, or standard mail for course feedback, reminders of expiring certification, and other reasons as ATA sees fit.
- ATA will maintain full records of past business and clientele.
- Missing data or incorrect data may interfere with the certification process.
- We will not share or sell your personal information unless legally obligated to do so.
- We will work in good faith to protect private information, but are not legally responsible for any submissions. Students share all private information at their own risk.
- We will work with respectable business partners to process payment information. We are not responsible for lapses at third party companies.
Why Chose Us
We offer discount packages designed to meet the needs of groups, both large and small. We can customize a group account package that best suits your organization's needs, from ten members to ten thousand members. Our group accounts involve a simple set-up process and then the same level of quality customer service given to all our students. Group members have the same access to our materials as individual students...Learn More
What is Online CPR Certification?
Online CPR certification is an internet based program that teaches the principles of CPR and requires students to pass a certification exam before issuing a certification. This is similar to the procedure used for a face-to-face CPR course. Online certification is available to anyone with internet access and provides internationally accepted CPR certification. It is a valid way to earn ...View More